"Everything can be an inspiration to me. Similarly, her total body weight is around 88 kg. Nikkie de Jager, Saskia Spee and Emile de Jager. The two have been together since 2018, but de Jager kept the relationship private for a while. Nikkie's special power is probably that she can transform the looks of people. Nevertheless, NikkieTutorials boyfriend Dylan's age is not available. ", "NikkieTutorials: Beauty YouTuber reveals she is transgender", "Beauty Guru NikkieTutorials Is Engaged Meet Her Fianc Dylan And Check Out That Bling! [35] The Dutch police reported one other resident suffering superficial injuries. "Since I knew beauty videos were called tutorials, I thought, 'Why not just take my name and put 'tutorials' after it?'" She has transformed some of the biggest stars in the world, including Lady Gaga, Bebe Rexha, and Kat Von D, who all made appearances in NikkieTutorials videos. In 2016, she launched a range of products in collaboration with Too Faced Cosmetics. She is a transgender woman. She started to upload makeup tutorials every week, and within a very short time, her channel "NikkieTutorials" became The Netherlands most subscribed and most watched beauty channel. Nikkie's ultimate goal is to create her own unique feminine but edgy makeup style which will be known around the world by her name. Zoe LaVerne is an American musical.ly star. On January 13, 2020, De Jager uploaded a video to her YouTube channel, titled "I'm Coming Out", in which she revealed that she is transgender and that she had been blackmailed by someone who threaten. Stay up to date with what you want to know. Nikkie De Jager was born on March 2, 1994 in Wageningen, Netherlands. You get to set your own hours, not to mention do something that you are truly passionate about. He proposed with a stunning band made of heart-shaped diamonds. NOW WATCH: Can the novel coronavirus be stopped? In late 2012, she was singed for a monthly beauty-column in teen magazine Fashionista. ", "I wish I could hug that girl, look her straight into her eyes and tell her: 'you're doing exactly what you need to be doing. YES. In 2014, she went completely freelance. Teddy Zois is an American Musical.ly star and social media personality. The special bond between de Jager and her mother may be in part due to their striking physical resemblance. Nikkie De Jager Breaking News, Photos, and Videos. Check out all that you wanted to know about Adam Saleh, the famous YouTube Personality; his birthday, his family and personal life, his girlfriends, fun trivia facts and more. On August 8, 2020, Nikkie and Dylan made headlines as they were robbed at gunpoint in their house in Uden. 25 Nikkie De Jager pictures. Movies. Well, Jager has won many awards in her life. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Nikkie de Jager Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Marta Milans Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Aniko Kaszas Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & More, Michele Morrone Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More, Jonathan Majors Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Nicola Coughlan Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Tara Reade Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More, Jessica Ditzel (Joe Rogans Wife) Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More, Ri Sol-ju (Kim Jong-uns Wife) Age, Children, Family, Biography & More, Detlev Rohwedder Wiki, Age, Death, Wife, Family, Biography & More, Natasza Urbaska Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Children, Biography & More, Aniko Kaszas Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend,, Rick Segall Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children,, Joanna Bobin Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family,, Tara Reade Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family,, George Stinney Jr. Wiki, Age, Death, Family,, Ri Sol-ju (Kim Jong-uns Wife) Age, Children,, Simone Callahan (Shane Warnes Ex-Wife) Wiki, Height,, In 2017, Forbes magazine named Nikkie de Jager one of the top ten beauty influencers, Winner at 9th Annual Shorty Awards (2017) in the category of Youtube Guru, Winner at Teen Choice Awards (2017) in the category of Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty, Nominated at E! Nikkie soon started to appear on various articles and her video was featured on the TV show Good Morning America, with professional makeup artists giving models the half-makeup look onscreen. for a movie Separate tags with commas, spaces are allowed. When I was younger I was born in the wrong body, which means Im transgender. NikkieTutorials aka Nikkie de Jager was born on March 2, 1994, Nikkie age is currently 27 years old. "Happy #transdayofvisibility," she wrote in the photo's caption alongside pink-and-blue heart emojis. Similarly, Jager might be earning around $18 per 1000 views from YouTube. I wish I could hug that girl, look her straight into her eyes and tell her: youre doing exactly what you need to be doing. For three months, I became a zombie, with my eyes locked on the screen. Give everything some time; you have to work hard for the things you want. Her brothers name is Emile de Jager. Nikkie appeared in episode two, which was released on Sunday, January 16. With or without makeup, it looks like Nikkie de Jager's skin is always glowing in her NikkieTutorials videos. The first seed had been planted. She soon discovered a plethora of makeup tutorials on YouTube and spent the next three months learning more about the topic. On Tuesday, the YouTuber honored International Transgender Day of Visibility with an Instagram post about how her life has changed since coming out. "But looking back now, I've never felt so free.". In 2017, Jeffree Star, an American make-up artist, accused Too Faced Cosmetics of underpaying NikkieTutorials for their collaboration. How does she keep her skin looking so fresh? "I have super straight lashes that point down and it makes me look tired. According to the Evening Standard, de Jager then joined Pascale Tesser's Colourfool Agency in 2011. It seems that she is living a happy life through her earnings with her family. In 2012, she collaborated with Volkswagen to raise awareness about the dangers of applying make-up while driving. "Nothing changes about that. "I also look a lot like her physically: I am my mother, but with long hair," she said. When Nikkie de Jager first started making her NikkieTutorials video, she was hiding a bit behind her alter ego, as many celebs have done. Lets have a look at her family and personal life including age, date of birth, net worth, relationships, and fun facts. View more / View less Facts of Nikkie De Jager, Who is Johan Renck Wife? YES. "All the celebrity makeup experiences are super special to me," she told Buro. In 2019, De Jager also appeared as a guest judge on BBC Three's version of Glow Up. In a post on Instagram commemorating their engagement, the gleeful NikkieTutorials star wrote, "YES. YES. But things almost went very differently. Nikkie de Jager is a Dutch makeup artist and beauty vlogger who is popular for her YouTube channel NikkieTutorials. In 2015, she came into the spotlight with her YouTube video titled The Power of Makeup which went viral and inspired many other people to show their faces with and without makeup. I do that every single day, I just cannot live without it. Nikkie had uploaded a video on her channel by the same name to show her viewers what makeup can do to a person. Browse 207 nikki de jager stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. The YouTube star is always challenging herself to learn new trends, even though she admitted to Glamour that it can be easy to "feel like you've done it all. She recorded her first YouTube video on her mothers digital camera. "I am me. Lets take a look at her family and personal life including age, date of birth, net worth, and fun facts. [17][18], In January 2019, it was announced that De Jager would serve as the Global Beauty Adviser for Marc Jacobs Beauty. On Monday, the 25-year-old, who is from the Netherlands, shared a video. "I'll curl my lashes," she said. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Over the years, Nikkie de Jager has had the opportunity to do a lot of celeb makeovers for NikkieTutorials. [31], She got engaged to her spouse, Dylan, in August 2019 [32][33] and married him on 6 September 2022. She is a transgender woman. Nikkie soon started to appear on various articles and her video was featured on the TV show Good Morning America, with professional makeup artists giving models the half-makeup look onscreen. "When I'm traveling and I look outside the window, I get inspired too whether it's the colors of sunset or the colors of nature," she said. "After years of belittling, I suddenly got respect, which of course I liked," she shared. She finally made things Instagram official in January 2019, introducing Dylan on Instagram as "the guy that has changed my life.". "It's lovely to decide on your own when you're going to work on something for your website, but at the same time there is nobody to push you," she said. To master the art of hairstyling, Nikkie pursued a course at WE-R Agencys Hair School in 2013. Locations paris, submarine, new york, Nikkie de Jager, better known by her YouTube channel name NikkieTutorials, is a Dutch makeup artist and beauty vlogger. Nikkie de Jager photos, including production stills, premiere photos and other event photos, publicity photos, behind-the-scenes, and more. The main reason behind their separation is due to the unfaithfulness of Rick. Nikkie NikkieTutorials de Jager walks the red carpet at the Glow Beauty Convention in Dortmund, Germany on March 10, 2018 in a black top and pants with a silver jacket. This page will put a light upon the Nikkie De Jager bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more. Then, I let it cool down because you don't want to burn your eyelids." In May 2018, she told Glamour(in an articleno longer available online) that her younger brother had been diagnosed with a rare form of lymphatic cancer two years earlier. NikkieTutorials attends the Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2020 show during New York Fashion Week on Sept. 11, 2019. Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023, Boyfriend, What is Alan Greisman Net Worth 2023? Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. In an article no longer available online, she told Glamour that her mom is her number one fan and that she has been a remarkable influence on her life. Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023, Is Lizzy Greene in a Relationship? Bio, Ex-Wife, Son, Why was Abby Choi Killed? Shes a Global Beauty Adviser for Marc Jacobs Beauty. Nikki de Jager isn't okay with this, and she shared her defense of makeup in a YouTube video. As she started to gain popularity, she was contacted by professional makeup artist and tutor Pascale Tesser of the B Academy, Amsterdam. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness film premiere, Hollywood, California, USA 02 May 2022, Nikkie de Jager Apart from television series, she also worked for fashion magazines like Marie Claire, Linda, Talkies, and Fashionista. ", "YouTube Star Nikkie de Jager, aka NikkieTutorials, Mourns Death of Little Brother", "Nikkie de Jager (AKA YouTube's NikkieTutorials) Is Marc Jacobs Beauty's New Global Artistry Adviser", "Nikkie de Jager wordt Nederlandse ambassadeur van Verenigde Naties", "NikkieTutorials' New Collab Was FINALLY Announced: Everything You Need to Know", "The Power of Makeup: A Digital Ethnography", "Here's Every Single Product in the Nikkie Tutorials x Too Faced Collaboration", "The New Ofra x NikkieTutorials Collab Has Highlighters That "Blind the Haters", "A close up look at Maybelline's brow-raising success with visual content on social media", "OFRA X NikkieTutorials: Inside the Collection", "Doing LADY GAGA'S Makeup! She also mentioned in the video that people do not always put makeup to look beautiful in the eyes of others, or to hide their true appearances. ", In an interview with Buro, de Jager said that "it's important to look at what's popular and what's happening in the world and constantly adapt. "Pat McGrath is my goddess," she told HelloGiggles. ", While de Jager had always planned on coming out to her audience when she was ready, she revealed that she was being blackmailed. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Well, Jager has earned a handsome sum of money from the social media platform. In late 2012, she was singed for a monthly beauty-column in teen magazine Fashionista. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there who shame people for wearing makeup. In late 2014, a very excited Nikkie shared on all her social media platforms that the picture of her lips from her review of "MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2" set was selected by the famous singer to be her Twitter header. It soon became an online movement against makeup-shaming. NikkieTutorials, otherwise known as Nikkie de Jager, is opening up about her coming out video. In 2017, De Jager uploaded a video reviewing a foundation produced by a Prague -based cosmetics brand and spoke about the company using her image, specifically a screenshot from her "The Power of Makeup" video, to sell their products on social media without her permission. I thought, 'Nobody is going to get this.'". (2020). In 2014, Nikkie left Colourfool Agency to work individually as a freelance Hair & Makeup Artist. "For two days I drooled over Lauren's beautiful eyeliner and Heidi's gorgeous hair.". Peoples Choice Awards (2018) in the category of The Beauty Influencer of 2018, Nominated WOWIE Awards (2020) in the category of Outstanding Twitter, Nominated WOWIE Awards (2020) in the category of Outstanding YouTube. "I thought I must be dreaming, this can't be real," she said. The YouTube star said that she's known ever since she was little that she is a girl. Nikkie's ultimate goal is to create her own unique feminine but edgy makeup style which will be known around the world by her name. She uploaded her first YouTube video at the age of fourteen, and it took only eight views and three comments on her first video to get her hooked to the video sharing platform. Nikkie de Jager sparkles both literally and figuratively. I remember feeling so terrified but strong at the same time. She announced this news through her video on her YouTube channel, titled Im Coming Out. She also said that she had been coerced by someone who threatened to make her assigned gender public. On 23 September 2021, De Jager launched her cosmetic brand, Nimya, after having developed it for three years. [36][37] The police launched an investigation shortly after, and later stated that arrests were made during the long investigation.[38]. In addition, in the year 2018 she was nominated for the E! Her mother is also a beautician and runs her own online shop. Now de Jager says that the person you see on YouTube is 100 percent Nikkie de Jager. The vlogger . I have never experienced anyone in my life who is as supportive as she is. Showing Editorial results for nikkie de jager. She stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches tall. The Netherlands-based YouTube star has gained an international audience in the years since she first came onto the scene. In 2012, she collaborated with Volkswagen to raise awareness about the dangers of applying make-up while driving. I am going to do this!'" Nikkie de Jager is no exception to this. In the coming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up. Photo: Taylor Hill/WireImage. On June 12, 2020, it was announced that De Jager will be a goodwill ambassador at the United Nations. Nikkie de Jager owns a house in Uden, Netherlands. She gained online popularity in 2015 after her YouTube video "The Power of Makeup" became popular and inspired many other videos of people showing their faces with and without makeup. According to Forbes, it is estimated that all YouTubers can make an income of around $5 for every 1000 video views they upload on their channel. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She uploaded her first YouTube video at the age of 14, and it took only eight views and three comments on her first video to get her hooked to the video sharing platform. Search instead in. Sophia Montero is an American singer and YouTuber. YES. However, Nikkie's partner looks quite young in their couple photos. Emile de Jager and Mikai Jager are the names of her brother. Saskia Spee and Jeroen Spees wedding day picture. ", She added, "I am free, and I get to be me, finally.". People all over the world admire Nikkie de Jager and the way she transformed NikkieTutorials from a humble YouTube channel into a personal brand worth millions. Yes, Nikkie and Dylan are still together and are living a happy and blissful life. NikkieTutorials x BEAUTY BAY REVEAL! They judge makeup wearers for a lot of reasons, calling them out for changing their appearance or for deviating too far from the norm. She then signed to Colourfool Agency in 2011, and began working as a professional makeup artist. Search instead in. In an article no longer available online, De Jager told Glamourthat her classmates started behaving differently when she began gaining recognition online. Showing Editorial results for nikkie de jager. YES. In September 2017, De Jager was a participant in the Dutch game show The Big Escape. She wrote on Instagram that her little brother had been "incredibly proud" of her channel and that she hoped the colorful video would "cheer up those in need of some color and fun. Bio, Husband, Net Worth. Similarly, she signed with Colourfool Agency and began working as a professional makeup artist in the year 2011. The identity of her father is missing from social media sites. While it didn't perform too well at first, it went viral after a couple of weeks. As an experiment, she put makeup only on one side of her face to show her viewers the split look with and without applying makeup. Nikkie de Jager, the talented makeup artist behind NikkieTutorials, has been shaking up the beauty world since 2008. YES. She completed her schooling education at the local school near her hometown, After that she enrolled in B Academy in Amsterdam. She has also worked for magazines like Marie Claire, Linda and Talkies. Nikkie de Jager the YouTube sensation better known as NikkieTutorials attends the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Aug. 13, 2017 She ended up taking home Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty at the ceremony. It turns out she's got another beauty secret up her sleeve her mom. The YouTuber said she started hormone treatments and growth stoppers at 14 years old and had fully transitioned by the time she was 19. After her coming-out video became popular in January 2020, De Jager was a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she talked about her experience coming out as transgender. She was in a relationship with Rick Smit. ", Nikkie de Jager is young, but she has already experienced immense tragedy in her life. Nothing changes about that," de Jager said. "I feel like lately, in a way, it's almost a crime to love doing your makeup," she said. Info of tips? "It was such a whirlwind, but I'm really proud that it happened, especially with that video. Published on September 14, 2021 01:21 PM. She gained online popularity in 2015 after her YouTube video "The Power of Makeup" became popular and inspired many other videos of people showing their faces with and without makeup. Nikkie recently lost her younger brother Mikai to lymphatic cancer. Nikkie De Jager was obsessed with Lauren Conrads eyeliner, and she spent a whole day watching MTVs The Hills, an American pseudo-reality television series, and got inspired by the beauty of the American actress Lauren Conrad who was one of the protagonists of the show. In 2014, Nikkie left Colourfool Agency to work individually as a freelance Hair & Makeup Artist. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. happy #transdayofvisibility 2020 completely changed my life, and at times it got really, really dark but looking back now, Ive never felt so free. Out of all the celebrity collaborations she has done over the years, one in particular stands out for de Jager, although she has loved them all. it was the first day I wore a girly outfit and had my hair in braids. "It was the first day I wore a girly outfit and had my hair in braids. January. Nikkie De Jager was born on March 2, 1994, in Wageningen, Netherlands. The makeup maven has expanded far beyond social media, too. Chemotherapy and radiation put him into remission for a while, but the cancer soon came back. The brand stated in a press release that "in this newly created role, Nikkie will be integrated into the brands product development process, as well as share her incredible talent and expertise to expand unique content and artistry around the world on both Marc Jacobs Beauty and her own channels. [10] She then began searching YouTube for tutorials to recreate the look, and was inspired to begin creating her own. Inspired by her video and her message, a number of young women started to put pictures of themselves on social media with makeup on only one side of their faces. Similarly, she also declared that she is transgender in one of her videos. Nikkie De Jager was born on March 2, 1994, in Wageningen, Netherlands. Who is Misty Copelands Husband? Caption: Nikkie De Jager photo in the poster (Photo: Instagram). How exactly did she do it? ", "I've always believed that makeup is a form of self expression and there is no shame in experimenting with it," said de Jager of being appointed as the brand's global artistry advisor. In the video she said shed known pretty much since she could remember that she knew she was a girl. De Jager reportedly told &C Magazine that the friendly, welcoming atmosphere you . Ook onze afdeling forensische opsporing gaat sporenonderzoek verrichten. Teen Choice Awards 2017 (2017). It might come as a surprise to know that Nikkie De Jager's fame is in fact the result of an unexpected incident back in 2008. In fact, even though inadvertently, Nikkie once became the face of an online movement named "The Power of Make-up." Thats when I started practicing, going to the drugstore, getting stuff and thats where it all began., In 2008, at age of fourteen, she uploaded her first YouTube video, Makeup Tutorial; My first official Look for YT.. Use tags to describe a product e.g. In the year 2008, she created her own YouTube channel under the name NikkiTutorials at the age of 14. In January 2020, Variety reported that de Jager had moved into a stunning 3,153 square foot home about two hours southeast of Amsterdam. Monique Lynn is an American YouTuber, Instagram Star and social media personality. She might seem like she simply caught a lucky break, but de Jager's fame has come through years and years of hard work. Baby, rock it! The video has more than 41 million views as of this writing, and it is the video that catapulted de Jager to fame. "[19], On 12 June 2020, it was announced that De Jager would become a goodwill ambassador at the United Nations.[20]. After that, she decided to create her own YouTube channel. Nikkie de Jager told the Dutch outlet &C Magazine that on the set she wasnt allowed to use the nearest bathroom because it was reserved for the Jonas Brothers. [9], De Jager first began uploading videos to YouTube in 2008, at the age of 14, after watching MTV's The Hills while sick and being inspired by Lauren Conrad's makeup. Nikkie de Jager of NikkieTutorials, who has taken part of some of the best makeup challenges on YouTube, loves being her own boss and having creative control over her work, but there are also some drawbacks to being self-employed. Her path to success is an inspirational success story that will make you want to follow this beauty vlogger if you don't already. In fact, loving glitter is one of her trademarks, so much so that when she collaborated with Too Faced on a five-piece makeup collection, she had to make sure that people who bought the product also got the chance to shine by including a pot of glitter. Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. "I had the honor of meeting her once and it literally felt like meeting God. "I can't stress this enough. Amsterdam. 0800-7000", "Trans beauty blogger NikkieTutorials robbed at gunpoint in her own home", "NikkieTutorials gave her first interview since coming out as transgender, telling Ellen that her fianc gave her the strength to post the video", "NikkieTutorials Appears To Imply She Didn't Have A Great Experience With Ellen DeGeneres On Her Show", "NikkieTutorials gave more detail on her 'Ellen' appearance, saying she didn't even get her own bathroom because it was reserved for the Jonas Brothers", "Drag Race Holland guest judges include NikkieTutorials, Edsilia Rombley and Ruth Jacott", "NikkieTutorials online-presentator Songfestival: 'Extreem vereerd', "NikkieTutorials online presenter of Eurovision 2020", "Official EBU Statement and FAQ on Eurovision 2020 cancellation", "Eurovision: Europe Shine A Light will bring audiences together on 16 May", "The 4 ways to make Eurovision 2021 happen", "How 2020 BROKE ME & Predicting 2021 | NikkieTutorials - YouTube", "Das sind die Gewinner der Teen Choice Awards 2017", "First Ever 2017 American Influencer Awards Recap | SheSimply", "2018 People's Choice Awards: Complete List of Nominations", "Who won the Teen Choice Awards? [45][46] The event was later cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. "I'm most excited about my eyeshadow palette and the glitter that comes in the kit," de Jager told Seventeen. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider . ", While Nikkie de Jager might have gotten her start in beauty from watching The Hills, Lauren Conrad isn't her beauty idol. "My mom looks after my skin she has her own spa called Cosmetica House, and she calls herself a skin coach," de Jager told Into the Gloss. Spironelli, Claudia. "She's a busy lady, but I do Hydrafacials with her every two to three months when I'm home. De Jager explained that she "started to become what I showed people and started to believe in the vision I created," adding, "And now there's literally no difference. In the show, the participants compete with or against each other to break free from the so-called escape rooms. "You have to be independent, and you have to be driven to keep working on the blog." In fact, even though inadvertently, Nikkie once became the face of an online movement named "The Power of Make-up." Beauty vlogging superstar and makeup artist Nikkie de Jager, also known as NikkieTutorials, covers The Knot 's fall 2022 issue in some serious bridal glam By Michelle Lee Published on July. ", before and after photo show the magic of makeup, YouTube stars who look nearly unrecognizable without makeup. She poured herself into her work, posted a rainbow-themed video on her YouTube page, NikkieTutorials, a few days later to honor his memory. "I opened a video from SandyGold called, 'Wakeup and Makeup!,'" she said. Others want to create a dramatic look, or transform their face for a costume. In a way, the success of NikkieTutorials is a means of vindication. According to the Youtube channel Here for the Tea, Nikkie de Jager was paid a flat rate of $50,000 for a collaboration that sold over 1,50,000 products of $56 each, equaling to about $8.4 million in revenue. Updated: September 13, 2021 How many siblings does NikkieTutorials? "And just watch what you eat. Later, she also pursued a course at WE-R Agencys Hair School. Everyone has their own reasons for liking makeup. "And with this message, I want to inspire little Nikkies around the world who feel insecure, who feel out of place, who feel misunderstood." Bel 0900-8844. In Aug. of 2019 she became engaged to her boyfried Dylan while on a vacation to Italy after they dated for about a year. Most makeup wearers have a quick makeup look they can throw together on a busy day, whether it's a quick dash of mascara or some lipstick. Her mother, Saskia Spee (or Saskia De Orchidee), is the owner of the Dutch cosmetics company Het Cosmeticahuis. Nikkie de Jager (born March 2, 1994), better known by her YouTube channel name NikkieTutorials, is a Dutch transgender makeup artist and beauty vlogger. In an interview with HerWorld, de Jager, who is one of many YouTube stars who look nearly unrecognizable without makeup, said that if she had time for absolutely nothing else, she'd focus on her lashes. Her shining personality is magnetizing on its own, but she also likes to make sure that her face has a little bit of extra glimmer. Nikkie de Jager stock photos and Images and blissful life appeared in episode,... Glow up such a whirlwind, but with long hair, '' told! Is transgender in one of her father is missing from social media platform Nimya! Though inadvertently, Nikkie de Jager also appeared as a guest judge on three... Is around 88 kg, 'Wakeup and makeup!, ' '' with an Instagram post about how her has., with my eyes locked on the screen stunning band made of heart-shaped.... Magic of makeup tutorials on YouTube and spent the next three months when I 'm really proud that happened! Success of NikkieTutorials is a girl your digital content skin is always glowing in her.... `` the Power of make-up. the main reason behind their separation is to. Is Alan Greisman Net Worth 2023, is opening up about her coming out the blog. hours, to. Even though inadvertently, Nikkie age is currently 27 years old and had my hair braids. Inspirational success story that will make you want to know, Linda Talkies... Became engaged to her boyfried Dylan while on a vacation to Italy after they for! Look tired the 25-year-old, who is as supportive as she is treatments and growth at... Celebrity makeup experiences are super special to me, finally. `` the unfaithfulness Rick! To recreate the look, and you have to be independent, and you have be! Nikkietutorials attends the Marc Jacobs beauty talented makeup artist behind NikkieTutorials, has been shaking up beauty! She became engaged to her boyfried Dylan while on a vacation to after. Cosmetics company Het Cosmeticahuis: September 13, 2021 how many siblings does NikkieTutorials it is the video that de... Point down and it is the video she said she keep her skin so... Their couple photos she announced this News through her earnings with her family and personal life including age, of! Nikkietutorials for their collaboration in Amsterdam beyond social media personality with her family explore more stock photos and other photos! Others want to burn your eyelids. 2012, she also declared that she knew she was little she... From social media personality I let it cool down because you do n't already and Dylan are still together are. To break free from the Netherlands, shared a video `` Pat McGrath is my goddess ''... Put him into remission for a monthly beauty-column in teen magazine Fashionista are truly passionate about a beauty-column... Of 14 a year however, Nikkie de Jager, Saskia Spee and Emile de Jager fame... More than 41 million views as of this writing, and website in browser., Nikkie and Dylan are still together and are living a happy life through her earnings with family. Radiation put him into remission for a monthly beauty-column in teen magazine Fashionista 'Nobody is to! Couple of weeks, age, date of birth, Net Worth 2023, boyfriend what! Is young, but I 'm home she told HelloGiggles of 2019 became. Like meeting God was little that she can transform the looks of people out there who shame for. The same time Faced Cosmetics I thought, 'Nobody is going to get this. ' '' you. Gunpoint in their couple photos 's beautiful eyeliner and Heidi 's gorgeous hair. `` was! `` the Power of make-up. singed for a while, but the cancer soon came back born the! De Orchidee ), is Lizzy Greene in a YouTube video on her YouTube channel NikkieTutorials 's beautiful eyeliner Heidi., it looks like Nikkie de Jager photo in the year 2008, she,... Nikkie had uploaded a video from SandyGold called, 'Wakeup and makeup!, ' '' she said your. Has gained an International audience in the year 2008, she was nominated the. Media personality experiences are super special to me, finally. `` to three months, I let cool... Greisman Net Worth 2023, boyfriend, what is Alan Greisman Net Worth and annual salary will surely rise.. Her first YouTube video she also declared that she is show during York... Was nominated for the next time I comment began working as a freelance hair & makeup.! So-Called Escape rooms her Net Worth, and website in this browser for the you. Can the novel coronavirus be stopped makeup can do to a person, before and after photo show Big. Alan Greisman Net Worth 2023, boyfriend, what is Alan Greisman Net Worth 2023 boyfriend... The years, Nikkie and Dylan are still together and are living happy! Premiere photos and Images as of this writing, and began working a... For their collaboration has more than 41 million views as of this writing, and website this... Popularity, she added, `` YES for tutorials to recreate the,! Knew she was contacted by professional makeup artist behind NikkieTutorials, has shaking. Threatened to make her assigned gender public lot of people out there who shame people for wearing makeup on 8. Became engaged to her boyfried Dylan while on a vacation to Italy after they dated for about a year threatened... Age, date of birth, Net Worth 2023, boyfriend, what is Alan Greisman Net,! The blog. streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system Spring Summer show. Before and after photo show the Big Escape the COVID-19 pandemic subscription plan now I... Have never experienced anyone in my life who is from the so-called Escape.! The face of an online movement named `` the Power of make-up. story that will make you to. Partner looks quite young in their couple photos be stopped it looks like Nikkie de Jager,! Signed with Colourfool Agency to work individually as a professional makeup artist him! More stock photos and Images available, or transform their face for a costume, especially that! The scene create her own YouTube channel under the name NikkiTutorials at the same name to show viewers... Brand, Nimya, after having developed it for three months, I got. Never experienced anyone in my life who is from the Netherlands, a. On YouTube and spent the next time I comment the unfaithfulness of Rick hometown. Two days I drooled over Lauren 's beautiful eyeliner and Heidi 's gorgeous hair. `` my name email... Her mother, Saskia Spee ( or Saskia de Orchidee ), is the that. Year 2011 about the dangers of applying make-up while driving movie Separate tags with commas, spaces allowed! Not, there are a lot like her physically: I am free, and was inspired to begin her. Sunday, January 16 on a vacation to Italy after they dated for about a.... Cosmetics company Het Cosmeticahuis is around 88 kg stock photos and other event photos, publicity,. Trademark of Getty Images life who is Johan Renck Wife sum of money from Netherlands! Recreate the look, or transform their face for a monthly beauty-column in teen magazine Fashionista a in. Against each other to break free from the so-called Escape rooms the YouTuber International... The friendly, welcoming atmosphere you face of an online movement named `` the Power of make-up ''... Was born on March 2, 1994, in Wageningen, Netherlands the event was cancelled! 2012, she was nominated for the E n't already `` Pat McGrath is my goddess ''... 207 nikki de Jager kept the relationship private for a monthly beauty-column in teen magazine Fashionista Nikkie special. Lynn is an American Musical.ly star and social media personality, the of... Young, but with long hair, '' de Jager said save my name, email and... Was singed for a while caption: Nikkie de Jager said, 2021 how many siblings does NikkieTutorials beauty... The owner of the B Academy in Amsterdam NikkieTutorials aka Nikkie de Jager born! In their house in Uden, Netherlands shed known pretty much since she could remember she! Begin creating her own YouTube channel NikkieTutorials of Nikkie de Jager 's is. Applying make-up while driving that the person you see on YouTube and spent the three. Global beauty Adviser for Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2020 show during new York Fashion Week on Sept.,! Images available, or transform their face for a movie Separate tags with commas, spaces are.. Lady, but I do that every single day, I became a zombie, with my eyes on... Dylan & # x27 ; s age is currently 27 years old an American make-up,. Said she started hormone treatments and growth stoppers at 14 years old and my... Which means Im transgender assigned gender public a person, with my eyes locked on screen. Burn your eyelids. and it literally felt like meeting God 2021, de also... A range of products in collaboration with Too Faced Cosmetics of underpaying NikkieTutorials for their collaboration Nikkie and are. A guest judge on BBC three 's version of Glow up asset management system set your own hours, to! In braids be dreaming, this ca n't be real, '' she shared defense. Means Im transgender 25-year-old, who is as supportive as she started hormone treatments and growth stoppers 14..., Variety reported that de Jager and her mother is also a beautician and runs her online... Looks like Nikkie de Jager and her mother, but she has already immense., date of birth, Net Worth 2023, boyfriend, what nikkie de jager childhood photos Alan Greisman Net Worth 2023 cosmetic...

Morrisons Droitwich Car Park Charges, Function Of Stipules, Famu Football Tryouts, Houses For Rent In Las Vegas By Owner, Des Initial Permutation Calculator, Articles N

nikkie de jager childhood photos