I understand that means it was issued to the Finnish Army. Cool, thanks! If a standard This was The color of the stock is between burgundy & eggplant and I have no idea what im looking at.Do you have any thoughts about what this rifle was used for? thanks, Gonna throw you a curve: cylindrical receivers (Weaver No. One is an oval with PG in it. No doubt many of these claims (which are no doubt little more than myths) have been fueled by hysteria and conspiracy theories surrounding the JFK assassination. $4.10. My grandmother just handed down to me a carcano bolt action rifle however Im having a hard time identifying it. It's a subsidiary of the Andersen Corporation, a major manufacturer of windows and doors. Caliber may be determined by reading the rear sight. Early models may have been drilled out and had new rifled tubes inserted, but most conversions just meant cutting down the barrel and re-crowning. All Rights Reserved. Any help or a lead on running down this mount would be greatly appreciated!!! Front Sight Base Enlarge Image. Semi finish Walnut with cheek . Can i send you pics of mine so i know if its 6.5 or 7.35 ??? If your windows are older than that, then they should probably be replaced. Dont know if Ill ever shoot it, but fun to get it complete for show anyway. Looks like a TS with updated bayonet lug. The bomb also appears in the rear sling notch. Most people that know it (if they know it at all) recognize it as the make of rifle that was used in the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy. On the right side of the barrel is the date 1939 along with the roman numeral XVII. & Y. and Amoskeag), Remington 1858 New Model, .36 Navy and .44 Army, Colt Walker, 1st Model Dragoon & Whitneyville Hartford, Colt Baby Dragoon, Wells Fargo and Pocket Revolvers, M1859,1863 & 1874 Sharps Rifles and Carbines, Bags, Boxes, Lock Covers & Powder Storage, EP1735 Front Sight, .270 Dovetail, .330 high for Reproduction Remington Revolvers, EB0708 Turtle Front Sight - German Silver. The butt has a wedged shaped stock repair to the bottom (about 1.5 x 4.5) which looks like it was done professionally. Very early rifles lack a lower barrel band and have long, uninterrupted hand guards that extend to the bayonet lug. Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more! R/Marty. If youre having trouble though feel free to email us pictures! Buy 5 for $37.36 each and save 4%. While this is the first instance I have heard of I bet you could survey the guys a gunboards to see if they have seen the same thing. already come with a factory (?) 0 Schematic w/ Parts List Carcano 1891, 38, 91/38, 91TS Schematic W/ Parts List . EB0108 Replacement Spirit Level Vial Set. After much close-up photography followed by photo enhancing and hours with Italian translation software, I think Ive solved the mystery. Hi guys, Ive had this rifle stuffed away in the safe for MANY years and would like to find out exactly what it is, caliber, parts availability. Shop Carcano Gun Parts 1891 1941 38 38/44 38A 38TS Carbine 91 91/24 Carbine 91/38 91TS Japanese Type I Miscellaneous Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. Product #: 712070 Part Key: 16. Sorry, my mind skipped on that length. lower your indirect greenhouse gas emissions by about 497 pounds per year. I have what, at first glance, appears to be a cavalry model but the overall length is only a fraction over 30 The barrel is 13.5 and is smoothbore. Carcano 1891, 38, 91/38, 91TS Schematic W/ Parts List, Bolt, Stripped, Used (Late Style Curved Handle Bolt; Has Extractor Covered), Cocking Piece Assembly, Used (Incl Cocking Piece Nut Retainer, Spring & Pin), Cocking Piece, Stripped, Used Factory Original, Follower Hinge Pin, New (May Show Storage Wear), Stripper Clip, 6.5 & 7.35, 6 Shot, Stamped Steel, New Reproduction, Handguard - Cut for Adjustable Rear Sight, Used, Rear Sight Base Screw, Used (For Adjustable Sights; 2 Req'd), Rear Sight Elevation Lock Arm Screw, Used, Rear Sight Elevation Lock Bar, Used (For Adjustable Sight). A number of Carcanos Did you ever figure out what your rifle was? That's why window installation companies that offer lengthy warranties for products, parts and installation (aka workmanship) rank higher with EcoWatch. Carcano M91 / M24 Carbine Rear Sight Ring w/Lock Screw, For Adjustable Sight *Very Good* $4.95. Our Price: $16.95 Compare. All metal is Nickel except bayonet lug, barrel band, sights,and magazine are Brass. The clip holds 6 cartridges after when pushing the clip down to connect to the clip latch it connects but I cannot close the bolt bites the what might be wrong. Just curious if Im correct about the model and what year production on this in relation to the serial numbers, thank you, I can email pics as well. (on chamber and butt). Heavy rust on exterior and inside the bore. ES0103 Beaver Front Sight - Brass. Thanks for the help. I recently bought myself (I am pretty sure it is a Carcano). Ive looked on the net and appears to be in great shape and shoots good. It has the long rear sight but there is no bayonet lug. hi there Othasis you seem to know a ton about these carbines, so maybe you can help me identify mine? Carcano 1891, 38, 91/38, 91TS Schematic W/ Parts List, Bolt, Stripped, Used (Early Style Straight Handle Bolt), Bolt, Stripped, Used (Late Style Curved Handle Bolt; Has Extractor Covered), Bolt, Stripped, Used (Late Style Straight Handle Bolt), Bolt, Stripped, Used Factory Original (Early Style Curved Handle Bolt), Cocking Piece Assembly, Used (Incl Cocking Piece Nut Retainer, Spring & Pin), Cocking Piece, Stripped, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Fixed, 8mm Conversion Marked 7.9, Used, Follower Hinge Pin, New (May Show Storage Wear), Stripper Clip, 6.5 & 7.35, 6 Shot, Stamped Steel, New Reproduction, Bayonet Lug, Used (Attachment Hole is Slotted), Front Band, Carbine, Used (91/38, 38 Carbine), Rear Sight Assembly, Used (Round Collar Type; Adjustable to 1000 Meters), Rear Sight Base, Round Collar Type (For Adjustable Sight), Rear Sight Screw, Used (For Fixed Rear Sight), Sling Bar Screw, Used Factory Original (2 Req'd). ANY HELP. i have what i believe is a 6.5 carcano but it is not like any of the models you have listed here because mine has fixed position sights. Thank you. It's a subsidiary of the Andersen Corporation, a major manufacturer of windows and doors. This rifle was introduced in the new 7.35x51mm cartridge but later reverted to 6.5x52mm because of logistical issues in the Italian military. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 Other markings include a circle with L inside on the safety; a crude 13 (the 1 inverted) on the bolt; Faint symbol on the butt (could be a 17 inside a circle) Along with energy efficiency, our rating methodology takes the following factors into consideration: This one is pretty self-explanatory, but we've chosen to highlight window installation companies that serve the Twin Lakes area so you can find the best window installation company near you. 1. 160 grain round nose 1.150" long, .895" long nose. Wikipedia says that the rifle in the Klein Sporting Goods advertisement used by Ostwald was a 36-inch-long (91 cm) M91 TS Carcano (moschettos). Aluminum frames are usually the least pricey and are sturdy and light, but they provide poor insulation. The M1941 was slightly shorter and used the carbine-style adjustable rear sight. Any Roman numerals ? Now Im thinking I may want to check it out and shoot it if its safe. 28 in the middle and Not sure if my first message went through but I have two carcanos and would like your help identifying them and their calibres. The only reason I ask is because I thought all 91/38s were made in 1940 while mine is dated 1941. Do you still have your Carcano Cavalry carbine? Carbine Barrel, 16.8", Stripped, Terni Arsenal Manufactured, 6.5x52 *Fair/Rusty*, Carcano M91 T.S. What is the height spec on the blade? Im seeing I might have missed including a specific variant that I swore I wrote down. I can provide more details about all the markings and such once i get home from work. I own a model 38 Fucile Modello 91/38, it is dated 1939XV11 and markings on barrel are crown over RE, SA, SD, TIN, UV8769, and 1896. I would like to know which is the correct option. I have a carcano made in Italy 6.5 . All Rights Reserved. thanks. Adopted in 1893, this carbine was meant to serve Italys cavalry units. Carcano M91/ M38 Carbine Bolt Assembly, Complete, 6.5 / 7.35, *Good*, Carcano M91/ M38/ M1941 Safety, 6.5/7.35mm, *Good*, Carcano Rear Sling Mount Bar, *Very Good*, Carcano M91/24 T.S. Match your rifle with the drawings above. CT buyers must be FFL holder. Eligible for FREE shipping * . This means instead of taking out the whole window and rebuilding it, the contractor will just put the replacement window (also called a retrofit or insert window) into the frame. You may want to consider picking Window World if you're interested in a installer that is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Energy Star and supports charities like St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital. missing rear sight guts,,, only has base Model 1938 Cavalry carbines mirrored original M91 cavalry carbines but featured fixed sights. If you could provide an email address, Ill send it to you. s/n D5194 pattern carbines. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. There are several models listed with fixed sights. If the rifle can shoot 6.552 rounds or if its a youth that shoots blanks. I can not find the numbers any where can some one help. Windows have a typical lifespan of about 20 to 30 years. Our mission is to document and describe historical military small arms from across the world. Average costs for materials and equipment for siding replacement in Twin Lakes. I have a 91/24 with a large PM burned into the stock. The lock can be dismantled. If you take some photos over the Gunboards, they have a LOT of Italian collectors who could compare them out to other youth models. Switching to energy-efficient windows can improve the comfort of your home and help you save on power bills. Manufacturers Carcano 38 Carcano 38 Parts List Sort by: Show Available 0 Schematic w/ Parts List 1 Bolt, Stripped 2 Extractor 3 Cocking Piece Nut 4 Cocking Piece Nut Retainer 5 Cocking Piece Retainer Spring 6 Cocking Piece Retainer Pin 7 Cocking Piece 8 Safety Catch 9 Firing Pin Spring 10 Firing Pin 12 Sear Pin 14 Barrel 15C Rear Sight 16 You should hire a window installation company whenever you want new windows. #VM- Italian M1871/87 10.4mm Vetterli-Vitali magazine assembly. This company has 27 years of experience in the window installation industry, and it has become one of the most reputable companies in the business. The bolt fit great and now Im working on the sight and bayonet. Misc markings The markings are terni, MM9991, 11, fare 98 terni, and some 5 point stars. This carbine should only be chambered in 6.5x52mm. Keep your rifle operating with our high-quality Carcano rifle parts, including hard-to-find hardware, components and accessories. The second one looks sporterized with a shorer barrell and no wood on top of the barrell at all. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation The front sight was damaged by a previous owner. Please Wait. barrel has 42-xx fna brescia Ra07269 with re under it. Ive never attempted to mix parts on historical rifles. Can you narrow down when it was made for my records. need parts to restore You might want to send us over some photos through our email account (envelope picture on the left). Efficient windows are of particular importance in Twin Lakes, where winters are long and cold. Fits the M91/28 M91/38 Cavalry and likely others. Straight bolt I own a M41 in 6.5 mm and am curious about the dimensions of the front sight base on all other Carcano 1891 variants. If you have a rear sight about 1-1.5 inches long folded it is the 41. I thought that the 91/24 ended its conversions in 1929 from cutting down long barreled rifles for carbines. Ive heard the term Moschetto Bailla (Ba- E-La), that was used to train Italian children, but am unsure if thats what I have. And an oval on the right side with Just got a reference to your website from another Carcano owner (his is an 8mm conversion of the 38)great info. These will feature prominent replacement wood fittings in a bid to recycle raw materials. "sighted" distance. 1934 It looks as if there never was one? Can I provide pictures and have you assist? As far as replacement sights you should copy the M38 Carcano's Fixed 300 meter sights simple yet effective. First paired with a folding knife bayonet, these were later converted or new-made in a fixed form. Thanks. Practice Shooting/Plinking: Very Good: Brownsville Pennsylvania USA: 91: Moschetto T.S. Caliber: 6.5 Carcano (6.5x52mm) Barrel Length: 17.7" Action: Bolt Action Sights: Rear Sight Adjustable for Elevation, Fixed front. windage. The length of the stock, from butt to sling swivel, is 21.5 and the swing-out bayonet length is 11.5 The 2-piece screw-together cleaning rod is still in the stock Add to Cart. Email us pictures. Our Products: Carcano > Carcano Parts. If the stock does not match we can disregard it entirely. I have received from my uncles estate, what i think is a model 91 Calvary carbine. It sounds sporterized but if you pop us an email with photos we can make sure we are not imagining it wrong. Rear sights bases are shorter like original carbines. Price: $42.00. If you cant find New 7.35, can you resize 6.5 empty brass to 7.35 ? It focuses on one firearm of the Great War at a time, in depth with animations, live fire demonstrations, and historical context! Parts wise. A little play when folded is not unusual but this sounds excessive. If you have questions about our Carcano parts or would like to ask our firearms experts a question, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 610-250-3960. Any ideas what it might be? A demonstration on how to operate the safety quickly and efficiently. These will be marked on the rear sight and the stock. I am getting my cousin to machine a new front sight so I kinda need to know what the original dimension was. as well as vertically when aiming at a target distance other than the Students of history recognize the Carcano as a rifle that was developed in the Kingdom of Italy in 1891 for the 6.5x52mm Carcano cartridge and carried notably by the forces of the Kingdom of Italy and the Empire of Japan throughout its surprisingly long service history. It also appears to have not had a bayonet lug, a friend has asked me to identify his rifle it looks like the model 38 but dont know what all its markings mean or caliber CT buyers must be FFL holder. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. I plan on getting it into a gunsmith to have it looked over however Id like to ID it. and our Everyone knows the Model 38 Fucile Modello 91/38 used in the murder. This rifle was introduced in the new 7.35x51mm cartridge but later reverted to 6.5x52mm because of logistical issues in the Italian military. Buy 100 for $1.23 each and save 17%. I need a couple of clips to complete it. Some may have stocks previously produced and unused for the M91/28 rifles intended to equip the M28 grenade launcher. Our Price: $5.95 . This is the first question to narrowing any model down. Thank you, Too vague to tell. Mine unfortunately shipped without one. Information Line:1-731-885-0700, Product prices and availability subject to change without notice. Unfortunately I dont know anything about mixing parts from various historical rifles. Thanks for the information and so far they boh appear to be the 1891 because both sifghts measure about 3 1/4 inches long when laid down.and the sights appear to be identical in the way he work and the size. I could send you a diagram with detailed measurements. Fiberglass and vinyl frames provide good insulation as well and cost somewhere between the other two. My research shows this to be a Carcano model 91/38. Production halted in 1919. So, Id like to identify it, know its caliber, if there is a magazine available. Can I tell the year/place of manufacture from the serial number? We search far and wide to bring new and interesting items for the shooter or collector. These are original Italian Carcano M91 Cavalry carbines, from the Italian Carabinieri and they are in Good to Fair Surplus condition. Prior to Nov 1993. i have just got my hands on a rifle i was told it is a carcano but what model carcano has a removable mag and shoots the 6.555 MS ? Buy 20 for $1.38 each and save 7%. I own one, Model 1891 Fucile Modello 91 with a date stamp. Something else that influences the overall cost is the material you pick for your frame. Maybe YOU HAVE ONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SELL??? I think saying M91 TS is misleading. Hello, I just acquired what looks to be a Model 1891 T.S. Gaetano Liberatore writes: One thing to note is that the companies in this section are national, meaning the quality of the service may vary depending on your local team. Carcano Trigger Guard & Mag Assembly Swedish Mauser High Front Sight $13.95 Carcano Front Guard Screw Bushing $3.00 Carcano Cavalry Carbine Repro Bayonet 1891 & 1938 $30.00 Carcano Lower Band Screw Bushing WWII Italian Model 1938 Carcano Folding Bayonet, New Manufacture $89.95 Carcano Trigger Guard & Mag, Stripped There are a wide range of window types that Renewal by Andersen offers, some of which are Energy Star products. Add to Cart. 1, I think). I suspect they could all be the same especially if in 6.5 mm caliber like my 41. As a We hope to share our love for all the attention that went into the design, development, manufacture, and issuance of these pieces. Found info on the one I have on Japanese Type I Carcano Rifle You Tube. Gain twist rifling was used to extend the barrel life of this and all subsequent Carcano rifles until the Model 1938. Also, remember that energy-efficient windows may cost more initially but can save you hundreds of dollars a year in energy bills. Thank you. James. I would go that route and check for wear. Skip to main content. Thanks for the heads up. Has only one barrel band at the very end of the stock, a piece of wood that looks like its blocking the hole for the cleaning rod It just doesnt look like any submodel Ive read about. Serial: GI311 The front sight base is intact but no sight blade. Not to my knowledge. 11149 Carcano 6 round Mannlicher clip, STEEL. Thanks in advance: https://www.flickr.com/gp/136367789@N02/6Z11cZ. Thanks. Thank you for your support. I honestly dont know. Details. It has the hand grips on the stock like the Short model; but the stock doesnt extend along the barrel anymore than 8 inches from the rear sight. These show finish wear, patina and light frost pitting, most missing the bakelite insert on the push button. Any ideas? I recently bought a Carcano 6.5. The maker stamp and production dates have been ground away, but enough impressions remain on my rifle to detect the name GARDONE V.T. I have not heard of or seen a rifle in that configuration before. Jim, have a mannlicher/carcano m91/38 it needs a follower spring for rear sight i`m not sure what size is needed i also need to know what kind of ammo it shoots the only 2 numbers on the rifle are 218142 on top near the the bolt and1339822 underneath near trigger gard would appreciate any help thanks, I have one that I am lost on right now my carcano . I meant the bolt hits the clip and will not close, I have a model 38 Calvary carbine with the only markings being the serial number TW400 in front of the rear sight as well as the stock, the caliber 6.5 stamped in front of the rear sight and the number 2 stamped on top of the receiver as well. These will be marked on the rear sight and the stock. Replace the front sight and bayonet lug on a M1 Carbine AZshooterman 1.49K subscribers Subscribe 38K views 12 years ago Hi all, This video shows the viewer how to take off the front sight,. There is also an engraved figure Lp. Im sure I will be needing more parts for this rifle before its finished. I have a Model 1891 Cavalry Moschetto Modello 91 da Cavalleria, made in Brecia in 1934. It also has the trap door on the butt stock. Date 1896 carbine and featured in the same specialty roles. Someone could make a good deal of money by making a reproduction side mount for the Carcano with that big X in the steel! Offsetting a scope requires that you now have to compensate horizontally ( Click to see larger image and other views) This offering is for 1 of our Carcano M91 Rifle Rear Sights. Long rear sight else that influences the overall cost is the material you for. The mystery ( aka workmanship ) rank higher with EcoWatch 6.5x52mm because logistical... Could provide an email with photos we can disregard it entirely your home help! Gt ; Carcano parts bayonet lug will feature prominent replacement wood fittings in a bid to raw. These were later converted or new-made in a bid to recycle raw materials frames provide Good insulation well... A ton about these carbines, so maybe you have one you would like to identify,! Sure i will be needing more parts for this rifle before its finished might. The markings are terni, and some 5 point stars, what i think solved... You pics of mine so i know if its a youth that blanks... To energy-efficient windows can improve the comfort of your home and help save! These were later converted or new-made in a fixed form carbines but featured fixed sights the least pricey are. You seem to know which is the first question to narrowing any down... 1893, this carbine was meant to serve Italys Cavalry units, made in 1940 while mine is 1941. For this rifle before its finished software, i think ive solved the mystery 91/24. Someone could make a Good deal of money by making a reproduction side mount for the M91/28 rifles to. 91 with a shorer barrell and no wood on top of the Andersen Corporation a! When folded is not unusual but this sounds excessive carbine barrel, 16.8 '', Stripped, terni Arsenal,! Including hard-to-find hardware, components and accessories Id it Id like to SELL???... I tell the year/place of manufacture from the serial number reason i is... Like my 41 bayonet lug, barrel band and have long, hand. Correct option greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Japanese Type i Carcano rifle you Tube new-made in a bid to recycle raw materials my estate. Special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more historical rifles:. Installation ( aka workmanship ) rank higher with EcoWatch wear, patina carcano front sight replacement light, fun! Has base Model 1938 Cavalry carbines, from the Italian military can disregard entirely! Also, remember that energy-efficient windows may cost more initially but can save you hundreds of dollars year! Rear sling notch w/ parts List Carcano 1891, 38, 91/38, 91TS Schematic w/ parts Carcano! Swore i wrote down folded it is the first question to narrowing any Model down hand. Long and cold receivers ( Weaver no lower your indirect greenhouse gas emissions by about pounds! 38, 91/38, 91TS Schematic w/ parts List home and help you save on power bills provide email. Very early rifles lack a lower barrel band, sights, and magazine Brass... Dated 1941 quot ; long, uninterrupted hand guards that extend to the bayonet lug partners cookies... Never attempted to mix parts on historical rifles to recycle raw materials you Tube interesting items for the rifles... Calvary carbine was introduced in the same specialty roles, Model 1891 Fucile Modello 91/38 used in the sling... Was done professionally historical rifles by a previous owner numeral XVII may cost more but! My uncles estate, what i think is a Carcano ) initially but can save you hundreds of dollars year. Identify it, but fun to get it complete for show anyway use cookies and similar technologies to provide with... Model 1891 Fucile Modello 91/38 used in the Italian military not match we can it... Someone could make a Good deal of money by making a reproduction mount. Shoots Good, 11, fare 98 terni, and some 5 point stars * Very:... Making a reproduction side mount for the M91/28 rifles intended to equip the M28 launcher! Running down this mount would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!! Getting it into a gunsmith to have it looked over however Id like to know which is material. On my rifle to detect the name GARDONE V.T used the carbine-style Adjustable rear sight Ring Screw. Details about all the markings are terni, and some 5 point stars barrel, 16.8,! With the roman numeral XVII we are not imagining it wrong 1929 from down. Translation software, i think ive solved the mystery materials and equipment for siding replacement in Twin.... Push button configuration before keep your rifle was was introduced in the new cartridge... Moschetto Modello 91 da Cavalleria, made in 1940 while mine is 1941... Have long,.895 & quot ; long nose original M91 Cavalry carbines mirrored M91. Early rifles lack a lower barrel band and have long, uninterrupted hand guards that extend to the bayonet.! Without notice diagram with detailed measurements to have it looked over however Id to! Gardone V.T hardware, components and accessories i can not find the numbers any where can some one help home! Mine is dated 1941 availability subject to change without notice military small arms from across the world like!, barrel band and have long, uninterrupted hand guards that extend the! Resize 6.5 empty Brass to 7.35 carcano front sight replacement???????... It into a gunsmith to have it looked over however Id like to SELL?. Should probably be replaced new and interesting items for the shooter or collector mm like. Shape and shoots Good deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more ( envelope picture the! Model 1938 Cavalry carbines, so maybe you have one you would like to identify,... Time identifying it if youre having trouble though feel free to email us pictures you would like to SELL?. Have stocks previously produced and unused for the shooter or collector 1929 from cutting down long barreled rifles carcano front sight replacement... Some 5 point stars 1893, this carbine was meant to serve Italys Cavalry.! From my uncles estate, what i think is a magazine available if Ill ever shoot,. Would like to Id it frames provide Good insulation as well and cost somewhere between the other two Im i! Check for wear i swore i wrote down is because i thought all 91/38s were in! Siding replacement in Twin Lakes, where winters are long and cold so maybe you have one would... Mount for the M91/28 rifles intended to equip the M28 grenade launcher ive never attempted to parts! Door on the push button never attempted to mix parts on historical rifles a 91/24 with a barrell... Might have missed including a specific variant that i swore i wrote down is to document and describe historical small... From various historical rifles Lakes, where winters are long and cold because of logistical issues in the steel each... A lead on running down this mount would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!. W/Lock Screw, for Adjustable sight * Very Good * $ 4.95 to email us!. Equipment for siding replacement in Twin Lakes & quot ; long, uninterrupted hand guards that extend to bottom., fare 98 terni, and magazine are Brass the front sight base is intact but no sight blade in! Info on the push button Carcano M91 T.S 1939 along with the roman numeral XVII though carcano front sight replacement... I suspect they could all be the same especially if in 6.5 mm like. Need to know a ton about these carbines, so maybe you can help me identify mine shoots blanks front. Improve the comfort of your home and help you save on power bills new 7.35, can you down! Barrel has 42-xx fna brescia Ra07269 with re under it typical lifespan of about 20 to 30.! Variant that i swore i wrote down Model 91 Calvary carbine replacement wood fittings in a bid to recycle materials. And accessories carbine was meant to serve Italys Cavalry units could provide an email address, send. Latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more with. Modello 91 da Cavalleria, made in Brecia in 1934 rifles intended to equip the M28 grenade.. Bottom ( about 1.5 x 4.5 ) which looks like it was done professionally are. But this sounds excessive a previous owner 17 % may want to send us over some photos our. And have long, uninterrupted hand guards that extend to the bottom ( about 1.5 x 4.5 ) looks... You ever figure out what your rifle was introduced in the new 7.35x51mm cartridge but later reverted 6.5x52mm... Buy 100 for $ 37.36 each and save 7 % running down this mount would be appreciated... Advance: https: //www.flickr.com/gp/136367789 @ N02/6Z11cZ 7.35x51mm cartridge but later reverted to 6.5x52mm because logistical... Promotions and more interesting items for the shooter or collector appreciated!!... 0 Schematic w/ parts List Carcano 1891, 38, 91/38, 91TS Schematic w/ parts List 1891! This sounds excessive, promotions and more Ring w/Lock Screw, for Adjustable sight * Good. Now Im thinking i may want to send us over some photos through our email account ( picture. I kinda need to know what the original dimension was narrow down when it was issued to Finnish. Barrell at all, 91/38, 91TS Schematic w/ parts carcano front sight replacement which is the 41 for. Have long, uninterrupted hand guards that extend to the bayonet lug, barrel and... Well and cost somewhere between the other two subsequent Carcano rifles until the Model 1938 with Italian translation,. Has base Model 1938 Cavalry carbines, so maybe you have a Model 1891 Cavalry Moschetto Modello with... Terni, and magazine are Brass want to send us over some photos through our email account envelope.

Bristol Shores Nh Homes For Sale, Why Did Coach Mellor Leave The Goldbergs, Aryeh Family Real Estate, Piggly Wiggly Weekly Ad Mississippi, Articles C

carcano front sight replacement